By Silvan Skincare
Sleep Balm is a soothing bedtime balm. It is packed with organic oils, shea butter, oat, lavender and chamomile to nourish, soothe and relax. Certified as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny programme and registered with the Vegan Society. 60ml.
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil suitable for everyday use for sensitive skin, dry and mature skin.
- Oat extract. A totally pure and natural botanical extract chosen for its soothing and calming properties. The organic oat flakes are sourced from the polar area in Finland. The product is 100% natural and not blended, diluted or formulated in any way.
- Sandalwood. A soft, sweet, woody, balsamic scent which has deeply relaxing and calming.
- Chamomile. Roman chamomile is obtained from the steam distillation of dried chamomile flower heads. Chamomile is both sedative and anti-inflammatory.
Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019 Winner
Silvan Skincares' mission from the outset was to create effective, affordable and gentle skincare using the highest quality organic and sustainable plant-based ingredients. Their products are registered as cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Programme.