By Silvan Skincare
This award-winning vegan Mama's Balm is rich in organic shea butter, plant oils and calendula. With ultra-nourishing papaya and mandarin to heal and protect, its multi-tasking properties soothe stretch marks, dry patches, nipples and babies bottoms. Certified as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny programme and registered with the Vegan Society. 60ml.
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil, naturally rich in vitamins and suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and
- Papaya oil. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the papaya fruit (also known as paw paw). It is rich in omega 9 as well as Omega 6 and vitamins A and C and potassium. Papaya oil keeps moisture locked into skin; a great choice for stretching, sensitive skin.
- Calendula. In the form of CO2 extract from organic calendula flowers, this oil is widely known for its exceptional healing properties.
- Mandarin. A sweet, tangy fruit oil with a gentle citrus aroma. Mandarin oil helps to combat stretch marks in pregnancy especially when combined with the shea butter in this balm.
THE GREEN PARENT NATURAL BEAUTY AWARDS 2019
GOLD Award - Baby & Child – Best Baby Balm
BEST BUY – Pregnancy
JANEY LOVES PLATINUM AWARDS 2018
Platinum Award winner MOTHER AND BABY category
Silvan Skincares' mission from the outset was to create effective, affordable and gentle skincare using the highest quality organic and sustainable plant-based ingredients. Their products are registered as cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Programme.