By Kathy Sue Ann
Want radiant and healthy skin? Then a jade Stone Facial Roller tool is for you! This skincare tool will reduce fine lines, firm and contour your skin.
The jade facial roller is a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years.
Made from reconstituted jade, this two sides roller works to stimulate lymph drainage while massaging the skin and underlying muscles of your face, neck and eye area, thus leaving you skin soothed
The effects of the Jade Stone Facial Roller :
- Reduces puffiness and tightens pores.
- Provide the skin with a gentle massage
- Helps your skin to better absorb skincare products
- Soothes skin
- Stimulates blood flow to the skin
Store in the fridge to enhance the relaxing and tightening benefits.
Cleanse and tone your skin.
Apply a few drops of facial oil, to face and neck area
- Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 – 6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under eyes. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Brows. Follow the same method as the under eyes, just above the eyes!
- Crows feet. Use the small end, apply medium pressure and move the small end of the roller rapidly up and down on the corner of your eye. Repeat on the other side.
- Jaw. Finish off using the small end of the roller to dig deep into the join of my jaw. Press hard, move back and forth and then use rapid rolling on spots that feel especially tight.